Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snowman

We do not get any snow here in Fl, so we have to take what we can get. On Thursday, when I volunteer in Ethan's class, my task was to make a snowman for the bulletin board. Here is a miniature version of it that I made for their classroom compliments. Each month I have been making some sort compliment thing that they can add to as they get compliments. Their goal is to get 10 in one week and then they get a special treat. This little guy has magnets on the back of all his parts so that he will stick on their dry erase board. I really enjoy helping in Ethan's class and being able to do some of the things I used to do when teaching to help his teacher out. It does not make me want to go back into the classroom though, I am perfectly content helping.

No comments: