Sunday, November 1, 2009

Giga Ball

A blog that I follow posted about this ball. I saw it and just knew I had to have it for our Children's Ministry at church. I found out she got it at Target and was in luck that our store had one. It took forever to blow up because each compartment is separate, but it was worth it. Our family took it out for a test run today and had a blast. Now, I just have to think of a way to use it at church - the kids are going to love it!
This was her getting out. I think she was a little unsure at first, but then she kept wanting to do it over and over again. I was surprised at the workout I got from pushing it all over the yard.
I even took a turn in it. It can hold up to 150 pounds so Derek and I were both able to participate in the fun. The kids went in together, but Aubrey got a little cut on her head (I think from a fingernail) so we decided it was best to go solo.
He looks pretty comfy in there.
Derek put it on his head as he was climbing out and chased the kids around the yard - they loved this as much as rolling in the ball. Oh the many uses of the Giga Ball!
I think I will have to keep this gem under lock and key and in a secret place so that the youth do not get hold of it - I think they would pop it in no time! Depending on what my budget looks like at the end of the year I might have to get another one so we can do races - how fun will that be!

No comments: