Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

Aubrey had a Thanksgiving Feast at her preschool yesterday that Derek and I were able to attend. Here she is coming to find us at our table.

Our little bumble bee
She sang a little song




She really wanted to cut her turkey on her own.
A few of the kids in her class. Aubrey will be switching over to Ethan's school after Christmas to attend their preschool because....I took a job teaching Kindergarten for the rest of the year! It is a little of a surprise as I was not expecting it. We have been praying about me returning to the classroom next year when Aubrey is in Kindergarten and this opportunity just fell into my lap. I decided to give it a try. I am out of my comfort zone with Kindergartners and will need to pray daily for patience with them. The school is very family oriented and since I have been subbing there I already feel part of the family. When I told the principal in car rider line yesterday that I would take the job her and the the staff all were jumping up and down screaming because I said yes. I just loved Ethan's Kindergarten teacher, so I am glad I will get to work closely with her. I am sure you will be hearing more about my little class.

No comments: