Sunday, May 8, 2011

Grandma's Visit

Grandma came in town to help me with the Q and U wedding in my classroom. Grandpa got a job assignment and could not make this trip. We gave Grandma her mother's day gift a little early.



We got her some long necklaces that she was wanting.

In classic Aubrey fashion, she tripped going into Kohl's to pick out the necklaces and scraped her knees up pretty badly. They were bleeding and she was crying, but I was determined to get the necklaces.


Much happier after we got home and put some bandaids on them.

Small silly things excite me and this was one of them. I saw these at the store and just had to get them. How fun!


Great excuse to make smores!



We had game day at school after the wedding on Friday and Mom was playing with some of the kids. She really enjoyed coming in and helping and I sure enjoyed the help!

No comments: