Sunday, May 29, 2011

Random Things

Derek made some wonderful chocolate covered strawberries and he made the kids wear bibs to eat them!


This just cracked me up when I was the picture! This could be some serious blackmail for Ethan down the road.



I made some graduation cakes for two girls at our church. They wanted individual cakes, an owl and a duck. The owl was my first time really using fondant.



I also made vanilla and chocolate sheet cakes for the guests to enjoy.


While I was laboring in the kitchen, Derek was laboring in the garage. Our garage needed a major cleaning out! We can now fit a car inside. We will see how long it lasts....my guess is a week.


My Kindergarten class went on a field trip and I got to hold a baby alligator. Notice his mouth is taped shut. I got a picture of all my kids holding him. He is about a year and a half old and will grow to be about 13 feet. It was a very interesting field trip.

No comments: