Tuesday, February 3, 2009

100th Day of School

Tomorrow is Ethan's 100th day of school and he needed to bring in 100 things in a large Ziplock bag. The creative juices were just not flowing very well, so we settled on M&M's we had left over from Christmas. I gave Ethan 10 cups and he put 10 M&M's in each one.
Filling the cups. I went back and counted them all and there were only a few mistakes.
Trying to dump the cups into the bag and dropping some on the floor for the 3rd time. We came up with a new game plan of Mom holding open the bag while he poured them in. Much better...he only dropped on cup into the bag and we just laughed.
The finished product ready to take to school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I can't believe you still have m&m's left over from Christmas. Those would have been long gone at my house! LOL Good job on the counting, Ethan!

Heather said...

The only reason they are still around is because I do not like peanut M&M's, otherwise they would be long gone!