Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Camera Found!

I found the camera today in the trunk while I was taking everything out to put the cakes in that I made for the church staff. I promise we looked through everything multiple times and sure enough, there it was. The sad part is I like our new camera. We are deciding if we should keep it or not. Well, here are the pictures that were on the camera while it was missing.
This was at the Christmas activity at the park.
Ethan getting a prize from one of the games. He got a little stamp which he later stamped the whole family. After stamping his forehead, he was only allowed to stamp on paper.
Playing a game.
Make shell ornaments.

Listening to the storyteller.
Mom with her complimentary Starbucks hot chocolate. I was so excited it was free that I drank the whole thing even though it was 80 degrees.
Ethan helping the handy man put the playground together.
All the pieces to the playground.
Ethan cutting open bags with his kid scissors.
Cookies I made for the kids in the church Christmas program. It was their snack for their Sat. afternoon practice.

No comments: