Monday, December 3, 2007

Praise the Lord!

Today was a great day for Aubrey. We were having our Bible study over for dinner tonight so I had a lot to get done while Ethan was at school. Aubrey usually is right by me and begging and whining for my attention, not to mention getting into things. Well, today we had an answered prayer. She actually played by herself while I cleaned. She likes Elmo now so that is also a saving grace. The Elmo DVD played 3 times and she would sit and watch or get up and play with her dolls. Except for a few drink refills and a snack, she left me alone to clean! This was for over 2 hours - never to be done before by this little angel. I hope this is a sign of things to come. I was so excited seeing her play by herself, I had to stop cleaning and grab the camera. I was mopping the floor so the chairs were in the family room. She got her dolls and put them in the chairs.

Feeding her baby. She is testing it for the baby to make sure it is not too hot.
Watching Elmo with her babies. I am glad that she is getting some baby gear for Christmas. Anyway, I am very thankful for a good day with Aubrey. She has been a challenge for me so God knew just what I needed.

No comments: