Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Early Christmas Present

I decided to go back to Weight Watchers and I start tomorrow to get ride of the last few pounds from Aubrey's pregnancy that I can not seem to shed on my own. When I have been successful in the past with the program I was also exercising more. I looked into joining a gym and they are very expensive in Palm Coast. So I was at Walmart and found this Elipical machine on sale. I called Derek and he said I could get it as an early Christmas present. Yippee! So this was my evening while Derek has rehearsal.
These are the parts that I started with. Check out all of the screws and pieces it had.



3 hours later... it was done. I did it all by myself and was very proud. There are a few screws that I need Derek to tighten. We are getting the cable hooked up in the guest bedroom so I can watch TV while I exercise. Now I am all set. I was too tired from putting it together to exercise tonight. I will have to try it out tomorrow morning.

No comments: