Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun At the Beach

After Ethan got out of school yesterday, we headed to the resort where my Aunt and Uncle and cousins are staying. It was a little chilly, but we were thankful for a heated pool. We stayed and played for 4 hours. I picked up some new arm floaties for Aubrey and they worked great. She would even float by herself for about a minute. They are very cute and girly. As my aunt said they are a far cry from the orange ones. I did not think to bring any shirts for the kids to wear at the pool, so they borrowed ones from Garrett and Evan. Aubrey had not taken a nap yet, so around 4:00 were we starting to see it. She gets something in her mind and that is all she wants. Cheese was on her mind. She ate all the cheese that was in the condo. We finally talked her into an apple slice to eat on the way down to the car. She dropped it on the ground in the parking lot and was beside herself. The good part - she was asleep within a minute of driving! We had a great time. We are headed to one of Disney's water parks tomorrow so I will post some pictures of that.
On a side note, Derek's Mom asked me the other day if we still had Bruster because I never mention him anymore. She has grown fond of him and was afraid I gave him away. Bruster is still with us. Right now he is chain up outside for eating Aubrey's breakfast. After the third time of catching him eat her waffle - I had enough.
Ethan getting buried in the sand.
Aubrey did this for about half an hour. Then she decided she wanted me to keep wiping the sand off her hands and feet with the towel. I told her she will get sand on her because she is on the beach. She did not seem to understand so we went back to the pool.


Playing in the pool.
Aubrey swimming with Pam in her styling floaties.
Aubrey jumped in a zillion times.
Ethan and Garrett in the little pool.
Aubrey kicking.

No comments: