Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not As Easy As I Thought

Before Derek left for practice tonight he started putting together Ethan's matchbox ramp he got for Christmas. He spent about 10 minutes with it before dinner was ready and had it almost finished. Ethan assured me that there were "constructions" for it so I should be able to finish it. Well, 45 minutes later, it was done. I was started to get frustrated and about to give up when moving the box I found another piece - that solved my problem. We were able to finish it and Ethan is happily playing. I guess I do not have the gift of Matchbox cars. I think I will stick to doll houses and leave the cars to Derek!


I have been doing laundry today and have a pile on my bed that I need to put away. That is my motivation, if it is on the bed I can not go to sleep until it is done! I have been know to toss the laundry onto the floor at times, but it usually works.

1 comment:

Pam said...

This brings back fun memories! Reid had a criss cross crash that was a very complicated contraption for cars to run on. I also helped him build a model car one time. It was fun, but Dave had to finish putting the engine in at the very end. I just couldn't picture how it could fit in!!