Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Skirt

Aubrey recently found this skirt that Nana had bought her with a Halloween costume. She LOVES it. I think one of the reasons is simply that she can put it on herself. Since Monday she has been wearing it constantly. She even threw up on it and it had to be washed. So, here is the day in her skirt. She wakes me up in the morning with it already on over her jammies.


Wearing it to take Ethan to school.
She even wore it at nap time today. I usually have her take it off to sleep in as it leaves glitter everywhere (something Daddy hates), but she put it back on today.
Aubrey had to wear it to church today and show Pam her skirt. I think Pam already saw it Monday night when she had to wear it to small group.
Oh yes, she even wore it into Walmart. Ethan was embarrassed. Not sure if it was the skirt or me taking a picture of her wearing the skirt. Poor kid
Side note: Her hair looked much better earlier before her nap and I did rebraid it before going to eat.
After wearing the skirt to Cracker Barrel for dinner and then to the church nursery again tonight it has finally been retired to her floor for the evening. I am sure she will put it on first thing in the morning again tomorrow. The simple pleasures of a little girl. I am running out of pink clothes to try to coordinate with the silly thing.

No comments: