Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Circus

There was a small circus in town that was set up on the way to Ethan's school. We had the opportunity to go yesterday after Ethan got out of school. On Monday, I saw it and checked it out and saw that tickets were $12. I have been trying very had this month to stay on a budget and all our "fun" money has been spent. I tried to explain this to Ethan and that was why were were not going to go. Monday night at our small group our leader gave us FREE tickets that had been placed at her job. I was so excited to see how awesome God works in just the smallest of ways. We are trying to honor him with our finances and in turn, we were able to go to the circus. There were only 3 tickets, but Derek had rehearsal anyway, so it worked out great. I did spring for some cotton candy for the kids to share, so we had a great time for only $5! That is my kind of day.
Sharing the cotton candy.
I liked the small circus because you could really see everything. Here are the motorcycles that Ethan really liked.
The tightrope walkers were literally right above us. That was Ethan's favorite.
Who can resist a human cannon? It was right next to us. It was really loud too. I had to cover Aubrey's ears instead of mine! The sacrifices of a mother:)
We had a great time!

2 comments:

Crystal Joy said...

Aw it looks like ya'll are having a great time as always... I miss you all and I really want to come visit soon!

The Andlers said...

Heather and Derek, It is so great to see pictures of your kids. Jeremy and I saw Derek at Brandon's wedding in October, but since then we had a sweet baby girl. Check out our blog and we will definitely keep up with yours.

Holly and Jeremy Andler