Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Beach Outing of the Season

Sunday after church our friends called and wanted to know if we wanted to join them at the beach. Aubrey was still sleeping and Derek was not home yet, so I told her I would call her back. Derek came home from the last service and asked if I wanted to go to the beach, having no idea of my conversation with our friends. That seemed to settle it. As soon as Aubrey woke up we headed to the beach for some fun. Ethan digging a hole. He had a little help from Daddy and a big shovel that our friends had brought.
The finished hole. At one point I did not see Aubrey and asked where she was and sure enough she popped her little head out of the hole and said "Here I am!" Of course it turned into a game and we all had to ask multiple times where Aubrey was.
Aubrey playing in the sand.

One of our friends boys was playing in the water so Ethan joined him. I could not believe it! The water was like ice! They played in it for a long time though and would have played longer if it was not time to go home. Crazy kids!

No comments: