Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Andy Stanley

We are having a great time at our conference at Northpoint. I said that my goal of the conference was to meet Andy. Anybody who has done one of his Bible studies with me knows how much I enjoy him and his communication abilities. Last night when we were leaving Derek went out the wrong door and bless him for it because when we made it back the correct door, guess who was right there! My man Andy! He was putting his father into his car and there was nobody else around but his assistant. We converesed for a few seconds and then Barry took our picture on his phone. It had been raining and yucky so my hair is not looking so great and I have a goofy expression, but I think you can see my excitement. Back to the conference for the day!

1 comment:

H.B said...

Hey,
I just Like your Blog! It is so Awesome ! And God has given you Cute Kids! God Bless you!