Sunday, May 3, 2009

Magic Kingdom

Derek and I are going to a conference with the pastors in Atlanta so Grandma and Grandpa came down to watch the kids. We met up with them in Orlando on Thursday night and used our last day of our Disney Passes on Friday. We had a great time. Aubrey is still new with the potty training thing and it was getting old to keep taking her to the potty. She was wearing a Pull Up, but in one hour I took her six times and I think she only actually went twice. Public bathrooms are no fun, so by then I was done with my Mommy duty. Other than that we had a great time!
The classic Dumbo ride!


Grandpa bought the kids some Mickey hats. They were really cute. Sadly, Ethan put his down for about 1 minute and they were taken. However, I did find another pair on Ebay that he is going to use some of his birthday money to buy.
In the cave on Tom Sawyer's island
Moving bridge.

1 comment:

Darren & Crystal Libby said...

Aw I hate that about Ethans Mickey Ears. Those things are expensive. Darren and I just took our picture in them and put them back on the shelf :)
It looks like ya'll had a great time and wonderful weather for it!
Can't wait to see you guys soon!