Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cookie Mania


Ethan's swim lesson was canceled again tonight due to rain, so I decided to let cookies take over my kitchen instead. I made 3 batches of cookies tonight. I let the kids help with one, but then told them I was doing to others so it would go faster. You are looking at 242 cookies, and let me tell you that is a lot of cookies! Why so many cookies? Aubrey has her last day of school on Thursday so we are giving her teachers some, but the bulk of them are for VBS. Thursday I have a worker meeting and these cookies are a popular request from my children's workers. I aim to please and keep them happy because I could not pull of VBS without them . The rest of them are for VBS week. Each day I give the workers a little something to let them know they are appreciated. Two cookies in a little bag are one of the days treats. I decided to make them ahead of time and feeze them to help alleviate some of the craziness of VBS week for me. So, one more thing checked off of my never ending to too list!

No comments: