Saturday, January 30, 2010

Aubrey's Birthday- Part 1

We were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa visit us from Ohio for a little while. They came down and spent a few days with us and and then went down further south in Florida to visit my aunt and then came a stayed a few more days before they headed home. Grandma played a lot of games and helped with Ethan's homework. Aubrey also got spoiled with trips to McDonalds and the park and many hours spent playing with all her toys.
I escaped one night and went shopping all by myself while Derek was at church. I found this sleeping bag for Aubrey at Target for $5! She loved it and was so excited to have her own sleeping bag. We set up the tent inside and the kids slept in it one night and then used it to play polar bears like they had seen in Sea World.
On their second visit Grandpa brought Aubrey 4 roses for her birthday. He used to do this when we were kids. I somehow missed getting a picture of her and Grandpa with them.
She is into this really cheesy grin lately that is driving me crazy!
Aubrey is having a Barbie party for her real birthday, so I was practicing with making the skirt for the barbie with a bowl that I had. We just had a skirt cake as Aubrey called it. I dressed it up with some sprinkles and a 4 candle.


Opening some presents
Ethan gave her this Polly Pocket limo that opens up with a pool and tv in the back. I think he thinks it is as cool as she does! He is showing her how it works.
Mrs. Potts and Chip- Aubrey loves Chip. She would carry a tiny little one around and we were always looking for it. Bruster then chewed on it, so I found these on Amazon. Again, the cheesy grin and the head tilt.

Two Barbie movies from Great Grandma. We have watched both multiple times.
An Ariel doll that goes in the tub from Uncle Keith.
Telling Grandma thank you.

No comments: