Friday, January 8, 2010

Pictures For Great Grandma

Great Grandma is recovering from knee surgery at a rehab facitlity, so the kids made her some artwork for her walls. They were so cute, I just had to share. I had to write down what Aubrey drew, but boy did she sure know what it was she was drawing! If you click on the picture, you can see it larger.
This was my favorite - Great Grandma as a ballerina! She even has a tutu, or skirt as Aubrey called it. I had to hold back from laughing out loud. I think we have a budding artist on our hands!

Ethan did a really nice job on his card. They drew lighthouses in art this week and coming from a mother who is not good at drawing, I think he did a good job. He wanted me to write what it was even though I told him she would know it was a lighthouse. Not worth the argument, so I wrote it for him as well. Hope you get a good smile out of these as I did and we hope they bring enjoyment to Great Grandma!

No comments: