Sunday, June 5, 2011

Aubrey's Dance Recital

Aubrey all ready for her big night!


The four little girls in her class did their dance to Broadway Baby.

















Finale with all the dancers



She was to wear something like she was going on vacation. We went the tropical route like many others.



Aubrey loves to chew on things right now. I captured her chewing on her shirt during the performance. This has me stumped as to why she is doing this now. She never sucked her thumb or a pacifier, but now she puts everything in her mouth!






When I went backstage to pick her up she asked me, "Is this the night I get my flowers?" She remembered that from last year. Ethan helped me pick them out after we dropped her off early at the theater. He chose pink roses because pink is her favorite. He however let Daddy do the honors of giving them to her.



Just love this picture!



Pam and Dave came to her show


So did Ms. Anne


Another great memory for our family.




I was up in the balcony on rehearsal night to take this so it is not that great because I was so far away, but you get the idea of her program. We will get the professional one sometime this summer.

No comments: