Thursday, September 29, 2011

10th Anniversary

Derek and I celebrated our 10th anniversary and he surprised me with 100 roses at school. We were not supposed to get each other anything since we are going to the Holy Land after Christmas to celebrate our anniversary. He did not listen to that and was so sweet to send the flowers. He knows a lady at church who does all the flowers for Easter, so he paid her a visit and then got our friend Marie, the school receptionist in on the event. He asked her to bring her camera to school and take pictures. I think he knew I would want to capture the moment.

The kids in my class were very excited when they all came into the classroom.



We went out to dinner to celebrate as well. I am one blessed woman to have married the wonderful man that I did.





This is the video of the flowers coming into the classroom.

No comments: