Monday, July 23, 2007

Changes

Since I will be staying home with the kids and have a little more time on my hands, I thought I would try out a blog to keep all our friends and family updated. As most of you know we have been in our house for a little over a week. It actually looks like a house now and not a storage unit. Here is a picture of our new house.

Derek and I both got Florida drivers licences today. One advantage to a small town is that we were able to walk right in and not wait at all! I was also able to get a new plate for my car. We are still waited for Derek's title to come for his car. Ethan is very excited that we have oranges on my car. That was one of the first things he noticed when we arrived at the airport on one of our visits here. He wanted to know why everyone had oranges on their car. He is extremely observant. He assisted in the ceremonial tag replacing.



Aubrey is walking everywhere and into everything. Here she is with her beads. She is all girl and loves to wear her beads. She was first introduced to them in physical therapy and has loved them ever since. The best $2 I ever spent!












5 comments:

Sharon said...

Glad to hear you're settling in and everyone's adjusting! I look forward to watching the children grow (although I'd rather see it in person!). Thanks for sharing!
~Sharon

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Everything looks great--the house and the kids! You might want to obscure you tag number, just for internet safety. Can I add a link to your blog, on ours?

-Campbell

PoppenDramaDiva said...

This is a super idea!!! I will make sure Bill sends notification when he updates fam website also. Those kids are the cutest! Looking forward to seeing you...

Chrystal said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you've started this blog. Glad to hear that things are going well in FL!!