Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Painting

Today I have been painting doors. Those of you who know Derek and his decorating know we can not do anything "normal". I have been painting doors black today. If you have never painted a door before, you are not missing much. I do have to say that the black does look good. Ethan has been helping paint the rest of the house and joined in again today. He is a messy painter like his mother, as evident by his painting clothes.

Aubrey learned how to push today. Since she has started walking she has really taken off and doing so many more things. She loved pushing this bug toy around today.

We had our long awaited sectional couch delivered today. Two days ago Derek said to me, "I guess now is as good a time as any to tell you I do not think our couch will fit." Well, as you can imagine the couch came and was a little too big. It fit, but did not leave much room for walking around it. To our relief, we had 7 days to return or exchange it. The guys came back and picked up one part and we ordered a smaller section to take its place. Only another 4-6 weeks for that to arrive. I am happy as long as I have my chaise part of it. I have already claimed that as my spot - I love it!

No comments: