Monday, July 30, 2007

Hair















Aubrey is sporting her first "big girl" pigtails. All her hair is up this time. Previously, we have only been able to get the top of her hair up. She looked adorable and sat pretty well to get her hair done. She even kept them in about 2 hours. This is good as she usually pulls them out as soon as I put them in. We then had a photo shoot, attempting to capture them on camera. I think this picture explains the frustration level of both mom and daughter. I have multiple pictures of the top of her head, the back and the side. This was the best we could do today.









Ethan aslo had fun with hair this morning. Nana bought him this little guy. His name is Spike and he is like a Chia Pet. He grows hair and you cut it and it grows back. It took about a week to get the hair growing. Ethan gave Spike his first haircut today and was trilled. Thank you Nana for a great present! I worked hard on the garage today. I am not sure it looks much better, but all the boxes were opened and things put away as best I could. We really miss our closet space from our old house! The good news is there are only 5 boxes left to unpack in the whole house. I am taking a break and relaxing while the kids are sleeping and before we go out to small group at church tonight.

No comments: