Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cowboy Boots


Here is Ethan showing off his new cowboy boots. He requested that we bring some back from Texas. He thought you could see them better if he held them up. Yesterday we were cleaning and the toys in Aubrey's room needed to be picked up. He stated that he was not cleaning up her mess. I forgot about picking up the toys before vacuuming and started on our bathroom. Our time was getting away from us (Bruster had a nail trimming apt) and I was still working on our shower. I called Ethan in and asked him if he wanted to make Mommy happy. Of course he said yes. I asked him if he would be a big helper and pick up Aubrey's room so that I could vacuum it. He did it right away and did not complain at all. I thanked him and told how proud of him I was. I just had to brag about him a little. He really is a good kid. I also have to remember it is all in how I present something to him.

No comments: