Saturday, February 16, 2008

Gladiators and T-Ball

Ethan and I have been watching American Gladiators and this morning he was playing it with Derek. I was channel surfing one night towards the beginning of the show and got hooked. I am not sure why and Derek thinks it is funny that I watch it. It is something fun that Ethan and I do together.
Here they are playing Joust where they try to knock each other into the water. They are using foam paint brushes as their sticks.
Ethan won!


Ethan had T-Ball practice this morning. Here are some pictures from his practice.


Running laps to warm up.

Playing catch
Practicing catching the ball in his glove.
Hitting off the tee. He also hit one that the coach pitched to him.
Running the bases. It was really cute - I think he was supposed to stop at first after he hit the ball , but he kept on running and made it all the way home. Aubrey was fascinated with the buckle on her stroller for at least half of the game.

No comments: