Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Valentine's Day

We had a chilly morning so I thought I would throw in a cute picture of Bruster in his jacket. We went to playgroup at the park and then Ethan went to a special lunch at school. He was able to go today even though it is not his normal day and attend the Sweetheart Lunch. He could bring a guest and he chose Pastor Barry. Barry was a great sport and went and ate lunch with Ethan at school. Ethan loved it. He said he chose Barry because he had not seen his school yet and Mommy and Daddy both had. Aubrey got choked on a conversation heart on the way there and threw up in the car. No more of those for her this year. While Aubrey was napping Ethan and I made a heart person. I did this when I was in school and then with my kids when I taught. It was easy and we had fun doing it.





Aubrey's Valentine Landon. She shared a cookie with him and they were best friends today. Here they are stomping their feet and just laughing.


Checking out the cookie situationEnjoying a lollipop. Much better than the conversation hearts.
Our heart person

No comments: