Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shopping With Aubrey

Aubrey and I went on a shopping trip Tuesday. I had a gift card to Ann Taylor Loft (my favorite store) from my birthday. I got an email saying they were having an extra 30% off, so after I picked her up from school we headed over. She picked out this dress for me and I was not sure at first, but I really liked it after I tried it on. The sweetest thing was she made me dance with her in the dressing room. Now, I am not a shoe person at all. I have maybe 10 pairs and I wear them until they are basically falling apart. The salesperson told me that the dress would look really nice with tan shoes, which I did not have. I have a very hard time buying shoes to wear with one outfit. I took inventory of my closet and realized I would have a couple of outfits to wear with them. So today after I helped in Ethan's class and before picking up Aubrey I hit every place in Palm Coast that sells shoes. I ended up with some from Kohl's. I hope this will be the start of many more shopping trips with Aubrey.

No comments: