Monday, September 14, 2009

Halloween Costumes

Aubrey's dance studio was selling last years costumes and we bought her a really cute Minnie Mouse to wear for Halloween. Ethan has mentioned that he wants to be an astronaut this year ever since we saw a suit in the Orlando airport this summer. I told him it would be really cute if he was Mickey, since Aubrey will be Minnie. After a couple of days of thinking about it he said he would be Mickey and he could be an astronaut next year. So, I went in search of a Mickey costume. It would seem that they do not really make them for older boys, only toddlers. I found this one that I thought would maybe fit him and Derek took one look at it and said "now way!" I guess there is a reason Mickey costumes are not in boy sizes. Oh well, my dream of matching costumes is over and we found Ethan an astrounaut at TJMaxx yesterday. He is very excited. I am adding the Mickey costume picture for your enjoyment. After looking at it again, I do agree with Derek, it would be too babyish for Ethan. My boy is growing up...

No comments: