Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Soccer

Ethan started his soccer clinic today after school. For the next month on Tuesdays and Thursdays he will stay after school and learn all about soccer. His PE teacher is doing it and Ethan really likes him so he was super excited. He had lots of fun and even wanted to play more when he came home. His favorite part was learning how to stop the ball correctly.
Aubrey made this star about her favorite things at school today and I thought is was really cute.
I thought it was really sweet that she said her friend was Ethan, but I did not know her favorite color was red. I think she just picked a color. Her favorite toy says dragon and this was new, so I asked her what dragon. She told me she did not know. So, I asked her what her favorite toy is and she said dolls. That is more like it. Still puzzled about where the dragon came from.

No comments: