Thursday, September 3, 2009

Simple Fun

Derek had this wig at church for a video that the was going to shoot and then the camera got stolen when the church was broken into - so he let Ethan take it home. Ethan has had so much fun with this wig. Here he is doing a concert in it.
Aubrey wanted me to take a picture of her today. Notice that she is in shorts and not a dress or a skirt. This is very rare for Aubrey and I really had to work with her. We were going to and indoor playground this morning for play group and a dress is just not really the best thing to wear there. She was so excited to go, that she agreed fairly quickly.
Before we went to get Ethan from school Aubrey and I were playing outside some and I was pushing her on the swing. We had to go and I told her she could play more with Ethan. I love that they are at the age now where they can play some by themselves, with me checking on them frequently. I caught them playing really cute on the trampoline, so I grabbed my camera.

This was my favorite and actually how I found them. They were just laying there laughing away. It made my heart happy! No arguing or complaining - just simply enjoying each other.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

How sweet!! I can't wait for that age! :)