Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tutu Girl

A couple of years ago, I crocheted my first teddy bear. It was intended to be a baby gift for a friend. I had chosen a really soft yarn that unfortunately was very stretchy. Derek and Ethan kept making fun of how big it was so I threw it into the trash. Ethan felt badly and rescued his beloved Micheal from the trash. Aubrey has been asking for some time for me to make her a Micheal. Over the weekend she picked out her yarn and I made her Tutu Girl. Of course Aubrey had to wear a tutu herself for her picture.
Ethan with his Micheal and Aubrey with her Tutu Girl. I used the same pattern for both bears, that is how much the brown yarn stretched. It was also a lot thicker of yarn as well.
Here are the blooper pictures trying to get a decent one of the two of them. A couple I laughed out loud when I looked at them so I thought others might enjoy them as well and see how many pictures I actually take before getting a good one.

Ethan looking down


Aubrey's eyes closed

Ethan looks scary - this was one that I had to laugh out loud at
Aubrey coming over to see the picture I was laughing at
Ethan with no expression

Aubrey not looking at the camera, but you can see how she loves Ethan in this one







No comments: