Thursday, September 2, 2010

Aubrey's Achievement

Yesterday when I pulled up in car rider line to get Ethan from school, the principal had these beautiful flowers for me. Attached was a very sweet note of thanks for starting out the school year for the third grade class. I was very surprised as this was not needed, but deeply appreciated.
We have been working on and off all summer with Aubrey on writing her name. Today, she finally was able to do it all on her own. We still need to work some on her technique of her letters, but I am very proud of her. I love the "b" because I think it looks like a cherry. She is also very dramatic with the "y."
A long time ago we found some Webkinz on a really good sale, so we picked some up for the kids to keep as rewards. Aubrey has known all summer that she would get her last Webkinz when she could write her name. Her is our proud girl with her reward!

No comments: