Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Little Piggies

First, I have to say that we had way too much fun doing this.
If you have not seen this commercial yet, watch this before you watch our version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_G2zp-opg&feature=player_embedded




Derek showed the kids the Geico commercial with the pig and they thought it was hilarious. That inspired me to try to find some pinwheels for them. I searched at the Dollar Store and finally found some left over from the summer. Aubrey stuck her little head out the window in car rider line at school and one of the middle school kids recognized what she was doing- she loved it! You can tell by the pictures how much fun they are having. It reminded me that sometimes we just need to take time out to just have some good old fun.



No comments: