Monday, January 7, 2008

Just Another Day

Ethan is sick today and home from preschool with a fever. Last night we ripped up the carpet in our bedroom hoping that the floor will come in this week. Aubrey has been exceptionally clingy the last few days. She loves to watch Elmo, but I am trying to limit her to one DVD a day. This morning she followed me around for 2 hours crying and whining for no apparent reason. She finally took a nap and I was able to mow the lawn. Today I am doing about 8 loads of laundry and cleaning the house the best I can. Since our bedroom is out of commission for the week the rest of the house looks interesting. Our furniture is in our dining room and our bed is taken apart and up against the wall in family room. We also have a dresser in our bathroom. It will be nice to have the house back in order. Derek has something on the next three evenings, so it is the kids and myself. Hopefully, Ethan will be better so we can go to MOPS tomorrow and Aubrey will get over whatever stage she in in right now. She is wonderful if I could just sit in her room and play with her all day. I have even tried to bring some of her toys out to the family room for her to play with while I am doing something. Of course, that does not work. She is only happy if I am in her room with her. The joy of a toddler. Hey, at least she likes me!

No comments: