Monday, February 8, 2010

Aubrey's Birthday Part 3

Today is Aubrey's actual birthday. We woke up extra early and she picked out what she wanted to wear and we opened presents before Ethan went to school.

This little girl is not short on toys this year! It looks likes a ton, but I got really great deals this year, like a My Little Pony house for $8.

Ethan giving her a hand because she could not get into this one.


A Prince Phillip doll from Nana and Papa.
Where is my McDonald's party coordinator today? Guess I will have to clean up this mess. By the way it took me almost an hour to open all her toys due to all the silly little ways they tie everything down in the box!
Aubrey is in a pancake phase right now, so Derek and I had planned to take her to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. When I mentioned it to her last week she said she wanted to go to McDonald's for pancakes instead. Okay by me since it will be cheaper. Well, this morning after opening all her presents she said she changed her mind. She would just eat pancakes at home because she wanted to play with her new toys. Can you blame her?

Making brownies to take to the church staff and her class at school tomorrow. She was singing, "I am stirring chocolate" while she was mixing. She also cracked the egg all by herself into a separate bowl. I did not get a picture because I was standing close by in case my assistance was needed. She was very proud of her egg cracking success.
Her love of sprinkles continues.
We are off to shop with some money that she got! What girl does not like to go shopping on her birthday? I will post more pictures later as our day continues.
Shopping with her birthday money took us to the movie section where she picked out none other than two Barbie movies. Of course we landed in the Barbie isle because she does not have enough yet. She picked out Babysitter Barbie and that concluded our shopping trip.



We used her McDonald's cake tonight as we wrapped up our family celebration. She has enjoyed playing with all her new toys today and loved all the extra attention she received.
This video is mainly for Nana and Papa so they can see her open her presents they sent. I love how she is singing as she opens her presents. She is one happy little girl today!

No comments: