Monday, February 15, 2010

Aubrey's Dress

My 89 year old Grandmother on my mother's side passed away on Friday evening. She had a stroke almost 6 years that left her in a nursing home by my parents with a very poor quality of life. She was not able to walk or talk. So, it is really a blessing that she is whole again in Heaven! We are traveling up to MI this weekend for the funeral and I am not sure which dress to have Aubrey wear. The first one I think is more big girl, but it is sleeveless. That means she has to wear the sweater and I was planning on her wearing it on Friday for the visitation. I know her well enough to know that she will not keep it clean to be able to wear it two days. I do think I saw a black sweater on clearance at Target that I could pick up.
This one goes with our family color scheme of black and grey and it is long sleeves. Let me know which one you like better if you care to give me your opinion!
This one ended up being the winner because I found a great vest to coordinate for Ethan. Aubrey is obviously over having her picture taken. Ethan however looks like a little model with his hand in his pocket!

1 comment:

Sweet Momma Bones said...

Love them both, but I think the second one is my favorite. She is a beautiful little girl!!