Thursday, May 27, 2010

Aloha Party

Aubrey had her last day of preschool for this year yesterday. They had an Aloha Party and boy has she enjoyed all her treasures! She got to take her bathing suit and they had lots of fun water activities. After I picked her up yesterday I even got to wear one of her necklaces into the grocery store. She has played with all her trinkets non stop. I came home from Weight Watchers (Derek was working from home) and here is how she greeted me at the door. It was so cute I could not resist a picture. One of her toys was a little fish whistle. She blew that thing forever, so Derek and I finally told her she could only blow it in her room. Last night before bed, she could not find her beloved whistle and that caused major problems. I searched for at least 15 minutes for that silly little thing and finally found it under her window in her room. She gave me a hug and was so excited that I found it. I told her she could go ahead and blow it since she was in her room. She looked at me, not sure what to do and said, "But you said it is annoying?" It was so funny. I gave her the go ahead to blow away to her hearts content and left the room. She was one happy little girl. The simplest things in life...like a cheap plastic fish whistle.


No comments: