Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day I got some wonderful new treasures. Derek got me Dr. Dobson's new book Bringing Up Girls, that I have been wanting. Ethan made me a card that said I was "magnificent" and some oregano from school with a poem about planting into his life. I got a card with Bruster on it and his tail wags, which of course Aubrey pulled off as she was looking at it. It was easily fixed though with some glue:) Aubrey carried on the plant theme at school with a cute little pot that she decorated and some seeds planted inside.

Aubrey also made these cute little flower pens in a jar at school. She thougth they were a pretty decoration, so she placed them by the tv. I am guessing that it will be moved by tonight as soon as Derek notices it...not his decorating style! I warned her that Daddy would probably move it, but that Mommy thought they were lovely and we can find a special place for them. It is the thoguth that counts and they made the day very special for me!

No comments: