Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Doll House

Aubrey is really growing up. She climbed up into her chair while I was putting her laundry away and started playing with her doll house. It was just adorable so I ran for the camera. She was talking to the dolls and just having a great time. I think the picture does a good job of capturing the moment.

Here is what Ethan does ALL day long now. He is doing the VBS songs from the DVD that Barry gave him. Thank you Barry. Honestly, he loves it. I had to teach him how to select the song he wanted with the remote and after several questions and oops, he know is a master of the remote. It was driving me crazy to stop every few minutes and select a new song. I think I know all the songs by heart now and I know Ethan does.

We are heading over to the church to do lunch for the staff. When we moved someone gave us a huge lasagna that we could not possibly eat by ourselves. We decided to share it with the staff. I added a salad and a dessert and we are good to go. We are going to stop by the library on the way home because our books are due. We have been reading the Boxcar Children to Ethan at night. This was his first chapter book and he really seems to enjoy it and follow it. I think we might try another today.

1 comment:

Mom said...

The pix are too cute! The Boxcar Children--I loved that series as a kid and had completely forgotten about it. Enjoy! ~Cam