Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Odd Ways of Aubrey

I was talking to Kelly last night and telling her some of the strange things Aubrey does. It was then that I decided to capture them for you so that you could get a good laugh. She is such a strange child with a lot of personality already - what is yet to come? Here she is sitting in one of her favorite spots. Yes, she is in the refrigerator. I have no idea why she likes to sit there. Maybe she is hot and it cools her off. Whenever we open the fridge she makes a bee line for it and scoots her little self in.



She likes to lick the faucet on the bathtub in my bathroom while i am getting ready. Again, no idea why. I guess she likes the feel of the metal on her tongue. Yes, I do clean regularly.


This is what she does when we go out of the garage to the car. She will not step over the little (I mean little) bump going out of the garage. She sits down and scoots over it and then stands up again. She does not like getting her hands dirty though, so she always stands up with her hands out saying Ooh so I can wipe them off.
Again, she does not like the metal edge at the door to enter the church. She always stops and looks at it then puts her hand on the other door or holds my hand to walk over it. She used to not walk over this at all so we are making progress. She is so unique, but we love her and would not trade her for the world. She keeps us laughing.

Ethan is packing right now for our trip to Concord. He is packing all by himself. He needs help getting his shirts because he can not reach them. He has packed toys, 5 shorts, 2 bathing suits and 1 Elmo slipper (he could not find the other). I reminded him about underwear and he just laughed, oops I forgot. He is growing up so fast. I better go and check on his clothing selection to make sure he matches. We are leaving at 5 in the morning tomorrow to make it for Aubrey's physical therapy appt. at 1. We have never done this before. I get the first leg of the trip while everyone else sleeps. I hope it will also help with Ethan's car sickness. I will still pack plenty of bags and it is a good thing he is packing extra clothes.




No comments: