Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Playing Church


This is a normal scene at our house. Ethan playing church. Today, Aubrey joined in. Ethan is at the drums and Aubrey is on the keys. Earlier Aubrey was singing into the microphone (very cute). I am so thankful that my kids find church fun. It has been something that we have always been highly involved in and with Derek working there as well we sometimes have to put in extra time. It is my prayer that they will always look forward to church and think of it as a good time. What an awesome responsibility to raise Godly children.
Tomorrow morning I am flying with the kids to MI. We are looking forward to spending some time at Great Grandmas house on the lake. There also happens to be a funeral on my mom side. I am looking forward to seeing some relatives I have not seen since my wedding. Many have not seen Ethan since he was a baby and nobody has met Aubrey yet. Aubrey is not the best flyer, so pray for us tomorrow that she will be good for the 2 1/2 hour flight.

No comments: