Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Baby Is Growing Up

Aubrey has just started to let me do her hair. She will actually sit still and let me braid it so she can be like a princess. I have really been enjoying trying out new things with her hair. It does not always stay in the best, but we are working on that. Here she is with her first real braids.

I have to put them together so that they do not stick out the side of her head for now.
This is what her hair looks like after being in braids all day!
This morning Aubrey was washing her baby while I was taking a shower. I put her in the tub to do it as I have previously learned that she likes to get water everywhere.

She is washing the baby with a pretend bar of soap that came with the tub. You can pump it and squirt water and it have buttons to push to make noise. It is really cute and now that we have discovered the bathtub trick I think I will be willing to let her play with it more often.

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

I love the doll bath kit. Where did you find it??

Heather said...

I either got it at Target or Toys R Us and it was cheap too. There is a high chair in the same brand that was advertised on the box, but the stores do not sell it, but I found online. I think she will get it for Christmas. The brand is Me Too!