Monday, July 28, 2008

Resort Fun

A family at our church is able to get us passes to a resort close by to go and use the facilities. We took advantage of it on Friday and had a lot of fun playing as a family.
Ethan enjoyed jumping through the waterfall this time.


I even joined in on the fun.
Aubrey loves to jump into the pool over and over again.


Spending time together doing something fun as a family is probably when I am the happiest. I just love having a good time together and making memories.

Derek and I are going to go on a date tonight and see the new Batman movie. Ms. Anne is kind enough to watch the kids for us. She even offered to take them out to dinner so that I did not have to make anything for them. She is such a blessing to us! I never mentioned how wonderful Derek was the two weeks while I was consumed with VBS. He made meals and helped with the kids and put up with my crankiness from lack of sleep. The last day of VBS while I stayed late at the church making sure everything was cleaned up he cleaned the whole house and even did the laundry! When I came home Ethan told me that "Daddy was trying to be like Mommy today and do all the things that you do." Derek was very helpful and I love him deeply and truly appreciate him and all the time he invests in our family.

No comments: