Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back To The Lake

Last week the kids and I headed back up to MI to visit with my family at my Grandma's house on the lake. We had a really nice time and the kids loved being in the water. We all had to take turns having Aubrey jump into us because that was her favorite thing to do. We never could get her to jump off without holding onto someone's hands. Maybe next year. Of course there is never a trip without some sort of excitement. I think Aubrey now gets car sick like Ethan, as she threw up in Grandpa's car on the way to the airport. Luckily, I still had some clean clothes so we stopped and cleaned up and Grandma is washing the yucky clothes and mailing them to us. I guess I will have to start giving her Dramamine as well for car trips.
For some reason one slide show is too big, so I am uploading a smaller version, but I can not seem to get the other one off - so it is the same thing.


No comments: