Friday, August 14, 2009

Ethan's Science Project

The other day at the grocery store Ethan declared he would like some items to do a science project. He needed Red and Blue Mountain Dew and clear cups, so I obliged. We were not sure where he was going with this idea. He was not completely sure either, but he seemed to know what he wanted. Derek was a great sport this morning helping him out.

Here was the final product. Still not sure about where the experiment comes in, but Ethan enjoyed doing it.
I spent most of my day yesterday making this cake for a rehearsal dinner tonight. Since neither Derek or I like coconut, I have never made a German Chocolate cake. My icing was too thin, so it presented some problems. I did finish it though and was happy with the outcome, but from now on I am sticking to cakes I have made before. I am so glad that I turned down making the wedding cake!!

No comments: