Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jello??

This morning Aubrey asked me "Mommy, why did you put Jello in my hair?" I laughed and told her it is gel not jello. Kids say the funniest things. I put some in attempting to keep all her little fly aways down for her cute little braids. Less than five minutes later, hair was sticking up all over the place and one had to be redone. Of course it did not help that she was wrestling on the couch with Ethan. Regardless, by the end of our morning out her hair was looking pretty rough.



We picked up a watermelon today and the kids wanted to have a watermelon stand outside. We get about 5 cars a day down our road, so I told them it really would not be worth it. Maybe this evening when people are out walking, but not during the heat of the day. They settled for setting one up inside where I was their patron. We put the other bowl in the fridge to pull out when Daddy comes home to be their second customer of the day.


No comments: