Sunday, June 27, 2010

VBS Songs

The kids participated in another church's VBS this past week since our church is not having one this year. Today they sang some of the songs they learned.



Aubrey did not seem to know the words to this one very well. There was a helper doing motions to the side that she kept looking to for what to do next.


Every girl needs a cute black dress. I scored this one at Target on the clearance rack for $9.98! I asked Derek to take a picture so I could show off my good bargain. This is a regular picture.
This one Derek said was my artsy picture. Kind of like the artsy one...he must be rubbing off on me. One of our lamps in our bedroom has been having issues for quite some time. Derek mentioned that whenever we get new ones he would like to get mismatched ones, but he knows I would have a tough time with that. I am not ready to go there yet. When we first got married he wanted to mix plaids and stripes for our bedding and I could just not handle that. I am a matching kind of girl, obvious by my hair accessory obsession with Aubrey from Gymboree! We will see if I cave when the time comes for new lamps...I think I have a couple of years to get used to the idea.

Here are the songs that they sang this morning.

No comments: