Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lake Day 7

Today is our last day at the lake. We fly back home tomorrow morning. The kids tried tubing together, but it would have worked better separately.
I thought Aubrey fell asleep, but then she moved her arm so the sun must have just been in her eyes.

Aubrey in her watermelon bathing suit on her watermelon towel. This towel dates back to when I was a child, it even has my initials monogrammed on it. Aubrey claimed this as her towel this week.

This morning we watched Pet Star on tv, so they decided to play it this afternoon. Grandma even found little numbers she could hold up to judge like they do in the show.

We went into town today and stopped for ice cream at The Village Creamery. My sister Laura and I used to visit here for a treat when we were little and would stay out at the lake for a week during the summer.











No comments: