Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nick Jr. Live

Tonight Aubrey and I had a little girls night and went to see Nick Jr. Live in Jacksonville. She watches all of the shows that were being featured, so I thought it would be something she would really like. We got dressed up per Aubrey's request. She wanted to wear dresses and match, so black it was. She even let me borrow her flower for my hair for the evening.
We got there an hour early for activities before the show. It was a good thing we were one of the first ones there because after we made it through all the stations there were really long lines. She got a heart painted on her face complete with glitter.
She decorated a cookies, with sprinkles of course. She surprised me by picking the chocolate ones instead of the rainbow ones.

The coloring station
Ready for the show to start. We had really good seats. They were closer than I thought and were the first row of the second level so there were not any heads in our way to see.

We broke the rules and took a few pictures during the show. This is Moose and we took it for Derek and Ethan because they can not stand when he sings. Aubrey thought it was hilarious and could not wait to show Derek the picture when we came home.
The entire cast at the end. It was a good show and we enjoyed our time together. This was her first experience with a theater setting and of course she had a lot of questions. All the way home she would randomly ask me questions such as "Did the girls wear wigs?" Followed up by, "I guess they have short hair under the wig."

No comments: